Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Tuesday!

It's not really that I'm Anti-V day, I just would rather it pass me peacefully. I would like to be able to ignore it - but no - the world makes that really quite hard.

My two cents on love are that it doesn't really exist, but if it does - I am simply uncapable of the emotion. I have never really felt it, so I have no proof to support it - but this principal isn't a solid base for my beliefs, since I believe in God, but have no solid proof that he exists.

If love exists, I doubt you can find it at age 18. I'm too young. We are too young.

Marrying for love is a waist of time, at least while marrying for money you can get something out of it!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

so much sadness is someone so young!!

Have a nice day

bio-hazerd said...

will you be my anti-valentines? =)