Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dedication To Tacky:

I realize Alice, that you are a busy student at a psychotic school, who happens to be more into sciences than languages... yet, when others who were less busy and who are actually in language studies failed to help me, you totally came to the rescue. So trustworthy a person I have never met before you. Thus, tonight's blog entry is dedicated to your kindness! WOOT!
This picture was probably one of the first or the first we took together. This was gr. 9, wasn't it? Such fond memories... (I think we look cute there! ... and really young!)
YOU ROCK!
LYLAS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice BLog, I like the other one too.

Anonymous said...

lol np and EWWWWWWW that pic of me sucks. haha EWWW anywayssss good luck on that thing u have tmr =P