Monday, February 13, 2006

Party Left Overs

Slept in quite a lot this morning!! The weekend tired me out! After I finally got up and had a shower, the power on one side of my room went out while I was blow drying my hair. This was soooo not cool and totally freaked me out. I personally would bet it had something to do with my neighbour, but I have no proof... i just like to blaim him! Feh. So I got work done b/c I thought I had nothing else to do... then Maggie called and I went over to her house again. Yah for more cake! We also watched Donnie Darko - bunnys are scary - and more olympics! We now have even more metals so they don't just play the same stupid recaps over and over ... how exciting!!

Weekend was fun... but now it's time to buckle down and get to work. If I get a lot done now I can shop more when I'm home...
Everything ALWAYS relates back to shopping!!
- The Life And Times Of A Blonde

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we go home in a week.....get some work done so we can go shopping at square one

Anonymous said...

awwwww me wanna go shopping with you!!