Monday, February 20, 2006

Light Switch... I should have known.

I came home last night, after an interesting dinner thingy with family @ my Grandmother's house. I never knew my grandmother would spoil me for Valentines day... alas, every occasion is a good time to buy crap for your grandchildren. Apart from all the candy, plus a t-shirt, she made Ry and I blueberry sundays with whip cream (lol - sundays on sundays). yummy. Anyways, back to my story... the saddest part of the night was when I got home and started to get ready for bed (after a long talk on the phone with Tacky). So I finished getting ready for bed, and I went to turn the light off in the bathroom, and I turned on the fan instead. My bro and I have shared this for years now - it's practically my own bathroom... so you think I would know which switch was the light and which was the fan. I have been away FAR too long!! Ok, maybe I'm reading too much into this, like, it was late, I was tired... it was just an accident. But on the other hand, it should be a habit for me... I should have known which one was the light and which one was the fan. ACK!

In other news - for my first day back home, I'm spending the day in true Shannyn fashion. SHOPPING! And tomorrow, guess what I'm doing... SHOPPING!!! LOL! *Sammy roles his eyes a little and laughs* *Alice jumps up and down cuz she gets to hang out with me today* *Maggie jumps up and down cuz she gets to hang out with me 2mora* *everyone else who reads this wishes I mentioned their names*

TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

can't wait shannon...i am so excitied to see you tomorrow. and don't read too much into the light thing it happens i do it all the time.

J.B. said...

Yeah the lights things no biggie. ENjoy shopping

Anonymous said...

lol, we haven't been shopping together for sooooo long!hehe yesterday was tres fun =D haha and thanks for all the rides =D as for the lights, who cares, i still do it too. haha