Monday, February 27, 2006

Post From The Train

I’m on the train right now. How exciting! LOL! Of course, I’m too cheap to pay to use the internet here – which I believe is possible, but I don’t even know how… so I am just writing this is Word and planning to post it later. I tried to get some homework done, but I’m sooo sleepy. Just to take this stupid train I had to wake up at 5:30AM. INSANE! I think I’ll make the promise to myself never to take the early train back to school again. Also, I only have a few movies to watch, seeing as how I burned them all for my family and left them at home. All I have left is a French film and Brokeback Mountain. Neither really seem to be peaking my interest at the moment, but it’s a long train ride and we shall see what happens. The guy across from me is really into his movie and has one of those portable DVD players; the guy beside me kinda freaks me cuz is snoring a bit, and the other two men I can see seem to be really into their work. BLAH! Screw work! Okay, I just looked over at one of them and he was looking at me while sipping his coffee like a creapy old guy! LOL! He has got to be at least 45 years old. That’s SO old! This reminds me, I’m getting old… I’ll be 19 in a few months… intense! Thank goodness I don’t have one of the diseases where people don’t live very long… otherwise my life would be almost over. That would totally freak me out!! Luckily, I plan to live til I’m at least 82. Life expectancy says I’ll probably live another year on top of that, but I doubt I really want to be alive if I can’t do anything. If I lose control, I wouldn’t mind death… control is all I need to make me content.

I just realized that since I’m in Word, I could be writing in any language I please. *happy thoughts* I don’t mean to be evil to those who can’t read what I write, but I’m just thinking how nice it would be to actually spell things properly on my Blog, so it all doesn’t come out in gibberish when you try to online-translate it (even once you figured out what language it is in – lol!).

But I don’t really have anything to say right now, I’m not too frustrated with anything… in fact, I’m quite relaxed. Anything I’m angry about could be said easily in English.

Oh! I just thought of something exciting!! Only two more months of school!! YAH!!! Once the first + and a half hellish months are over, I’ll be practically home free too!! After that, I’ll just have 2 more exams, and then I can come home and do whatever the f I want. – Til May when I have to go to work… lol! Thus I really only have like a free day or two… ack!

Nyways, only a few hours to before I am back at school.
BYE! / Au revoir! / Hasta la Vista! / Adiós!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey shannon...welcome back to ottawa i just got in right now well aound 12:30. i am in sooo much pain but that is life. anyway loved the blog. ttyl

bio-hazerd said...

and... and... I turn 19 in 12 days! HA!

yeah... whats up with all these creepy old guys anyway? ITS YOUR BLONDE HAIR SHANNYN! THE BLONDE IS ATTRACTING THE GREY!