Friday, February 24, 2006

A Post In English!

Okay, I think I hear my readers loud and clear... you want me to only write in English... right? I will try to make it easier for you guys... I realize that it must be totally weird for you. But to me, it's weird to think that you can't understand it. I don't really understand why it doesn't make sense to you, cuz really, the languages are so close to each other, plus you should remember SOME french - like you only took it for a FEW years!! I'll give you a congratulating hand shake for getting the just of it though.

I understand where you are comming from - why post something online if you don't want people to read it? Well... I do want some people to read it - others not so much... So I'm sorry to those I make suffer b/c they can't read it. In fact, I know only one person who can actually read any of it - YOU ROCK TACKY! I wish everyone that I like could read it - and we could block out everyone else... but that's not possible. In honesty, I wouldn't post something here that I didn't want the world to see, so I guess I like it when people try to figure out what I am saying... even though typing in english, french, and spanish, (and sometimes even italian), can be really confussing. I think I'm trying to keep my thoughts locked up by hiding them in other languages, but secretly I do want you to know what I deal with. There are just certain things I don't feel comfortable saying in English - just incase someone I rant about were to come across this... that would be uncomfortable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its all good shannon..i just get you to tell me what it says when i see you...

J.B. said...

I understand just find and I have trouble with englush.