Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Studying... posting breaks the silence.

Maggie is over right now and we are both studying. lol. Only she gets to do it in English! GAG!! grrr..... damn french! Oh well... my midterm is 2mora morning, so after my blog, i'm going to turn off my computer and study avec elle.

Last night's floor meeting went alright. But I did miss GG. Now I have to wait until the weekend to find out what happened. ARG!

Frustration rains over my roof. Midterms are putting me on the edge. Jumping will be fatal. Don't push me... that's fatal too. Backing down peacefully is also not the best solution. Just got to slowly move foward. Damn the wind... you sway me too much!



3 comments:

magmers said...

had a blast studying....going english

magmers said...

meant go english!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha my midterms are after reading week >_< i guess it's good for my marks, but there goes my reading week lol. =P good luck blondie!