Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Morning Thoughts

Just got out of a midterm... didn't go too badly. Yah for French! lol. The whole morning went more smoothly then I thought. Feh. I still have another class this afternoon... then me gots another f'in floor meeting tonight. How Exciting! GAG! Sadly it's at the worst time ever! Right in the middle of Gilmore Girls! *tears* NOOOOO!!!!! That's totally like my fav. show, and the only thing I really watch... why are they sooo cruel?!?! *bitter*

Only two more midterms this week... then i'm good for the rest of the month! woot!! sweetness.

2 comments:

magmers said...

lucky you shannon....i have one tomorrow and one on thursday then i have two next week plus two assignments due on friday and one due next friday

bio-hazerd said...

damn.... i don't even wanna start thinking about midterms!!!