Saturday, February 11, 2006

Post # 185

Hello. Friday - Simply - Shopping - Cold.

After my french midterm on Friday I met up with Maggie & Heather. Did lunch. Then decided to leave my coat in rez since it wasn't THAT cold out, and the three of us went to really far mall. Spent some time there, met up with Berenika. Shopped some more. Left, froze all the way to back to my rez... damn the cold! Winter seemed to be doing okay up until lately. Nyways, made it back to Maggie's house. Heather did out nails. I have pink flowers on them, Maggie has ladybugs, and Heather has the sky. We watched 'Annie'. The sun WILL come out 2mora! As well as the opening ceremony for the olympics. This last one is really more of a fashion show then anything. Canada's coats weren't that nice... and I really hate the hats. But NOTHING - do I need to repeat 'nothing'? - was worse then Germany's outdfits. GAG!

Woke up at Maggie's house this morning... turned the t.v., but kept it on mute so as not to wake up H & M. Watched skiing, speed skating + hockey... all on the french channel without even knowing it. LOL! Woot for Canada's metal in skiing!!

When they woke up, we spent a while cleaning her house to get ready for Heather's & Ber's bday party. While making cookies I badly burned my thumb and less painfully another fingure. It is going to be really hard to write or do much school work now... what a shame. lol. It really really hurts though! And i'm not saying that to milk pity support from readers!!

Good party. And thanx to Zoe for driving me home!! Ottawa is f'in cold!!

2 comments:

J.B. said...

Annie, is an awesome movie!!! You should have ran the brun under cold water!

magmers said...

shopping was fun....you are now my cinderella!!!!! thanks for helping clean. hope you had fun at the party......i didn't even know that zoe drove lol