Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Post-Vday Post

Yah! Vday is over! It's okay to wear red and pink again!! Yesterday was so risky... I mean, no pink? Are you serious? The rule of fashion states that all anti-v-day people are not allowed to wear v-day colors that day. Makes sense... but I couldn't let go of my pink shoes... what have they ever done to anyone?!?!?!

Je retourne en cuatro dias. Je suis très content! *excité*
Can't wait to see mon frère - qui j'adore - mais est totalement un imbicile. Je me demande QUI - in their right mind - peut rater le premier examen pour conduire. Seriously!!

Back to mes devoirs. Gotta love homework!

3 comments:

magmers said...

i need u to translate

bio-hazerd said...

PINK IS THE NEW BLUE.

Anonymous said...

lol well we can't all be geniouses now can we? otherwise, we'd be 'normal' compared to everyone else. hehe Of a Man Body Wash is Back! lolz HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
it's 2:50 am the night before a chem lab experiment. haha please excuse my randomness. I LUV YOU!!!!!!! hehe