Friday, February 03, 2006

My Eventful Life...

The last few days have totally gone by in a flash! Right after my last post (HAPPY GROUNDHOG DAY TO ALL! - lol), Maggie came over. We went out for dinner, and saw the same creepy guys who are totally obsessed with their dominoes games as we did the week before. Nyways, we had our dinner... went back to my room and messed around on each other's computers. Then went to Maggie's friend's room and the three of us went to watch some students play a volleyball game. This girl we knew was playing, but sadly I'm pretty sure their team was really loosing. Why is it that the team with the black shirts always do the best?!?! Weird! Nyways, thanx to Maggie and her contacts, I essay was read over by many, which made me feel a lot better about it. As an midnightish snake, we made grilled cheese sandwiches in my common room... where we were talking to this girl who likes beans and maple syrup as a meal, which neither of us had heard of before and found quite odd. I love grilled cheese - any time of the day! Lol. Then, we finally went to sleep after one - soooo late for me... (BTW - I forgot to mention it was a sleepover!)... damn my neighbour for his vibrations from the music he plays... poor maggie who slept on my floor could REALLY feel it! Ack! Well, apparently she didn't sleep too well b/c it was sooo cold and she kept waking up... sad sad.
This morning I woke up and we parted ways for our early classes after breakfast. Classes were painful - as they always are on a friday morning! gag. I don't want to give much details on the following events b/c it has come to my attention that ANYONE could be reading this blog. In vague, I went to the gym and had this desert I have had my eye on for a while. Anyways, once that affair was over, Maggie and Heather called me and we met for some shopping. Woot! For some reason we were looking at dresses... and so we tried them on... lol, that always makes you feel like a princess.

The weekend has started well! - With a few minor issues that I'm ignoring until they blow up in my face. All I have to say is thanks to Maggie & Heather for doing what I could not do... you guys are awesome.

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

its good that you're not alone.

magmers said...

it was a good snake...lol. i love grilled cheese to. anyway sleeping over was not that bad i know that i just need my winter coat. you are a great friend shannon and thats why heather and I did what we did because we luv u and do not want u to live with crazy girl....
:)

Anonymous said...

lol hey budddd =D