Thursday, February 23, 2006

If I didn't have a car - I would die.

yesterday - playdium + shopping - totally rocked
today - homework - totally less cool.

I was kinda planning to get some work done today... yah - things like that don't usually work out. I decided this morning that it was too early to start... then I watch Edward Scissorhand (I think it was a really good movie!!)... then it was lunch time! So, i wasted a lot of time doing nothing. Then I wanted to give my homework a fresh chance to get done... but I got sidetracked by msn. Then picked bro up from school, we picked up some stuff - ick! Then after dinner he took me for a short drive with mom. Lol... I forgot how jerky the car can be when you are first learning to drive. feh.
En Somme, I did like nothing all day... but I did want a day to relax.

Je ne comprends pas porque piensas que tu peut tradurre todo que escribo. Like Seriously! No peudas! Deseo enventar una lingua por mi solo. And of course, those loyal readers I trust and take into confidence. Dans la réalidad, tengo una lingua por mi - il s'appelle franglish. I don't even hablo certain idiomas dans laquelle j'écris. Isn't that just sad! I only know of un lecteur qui comprend presque tous que j'escribo. It must be really hard for anyone to read this paragraph. It's just really messed up!!

4 comments:

J.B. said...

A worthwhile day I say.

bio-hazerd said...

stop talking in spafrenglish, how do you expect me to understand you like that?

Anonymous said...

haha HIIIIIIIIIII of course u don't understand sammy.. only the blondes in her world can understand lolz. anywaysssssss when you do "Deseo enventar una lingua" don't forget to teach me too =D then we can have secret conversations about sammy right infront of his face and tell him we're talking about popcorn =D lolz jks jks. hehe the name of the language should be englifranish =) cheereio dear. have a nice day. =D

Anonymous said...

haha i'm weird