Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I DISLIKE my neighbour...

In yesterday's blog entry, I kinda forget to tell you something terrible that I did. You might know that my neighbour is a real jerk, whom I never got along with. He is constantly blasting his base and so I can feel a constant vibration in my room. I really dislike this guy - hate is a strong word you shouldn't use. Anyways, so yesterday I had a chance to talk to my C.A. for the floor, and I kinda flipped. I told him that I wasn't getting along with my neighbour -which I have never once complained to him about. He took it pretty seriously (especially considering his character) and asked me to fill in an official U. of O complaint form. Oh la la! lol. So ya, I basically poured a semester and bit's worth of complaints onto this form. Now i'm pretty sure my neighbour is in big trouble. I kinda regret it b/c I was never planning on telling my C.A. at all, but I just kinda flipped out when I saw him.

Also, my C.A. was kinda mad at me b/c I hadn't told him sooner. I mean - WTF?!?!?! I understand he wants to get this documented when they happen... but I'm not going to go running to him every time my neighbour breaks a rule! I mean, I would end up seeing him every day if that was the case!!! ACK!

Damn these jerks we live with!

3 comments:

magmers said...

poor shannon
its all good don't worry about it

Anonymous said...

don't worry about it shannon. =D u can come home soon! keep smiling!

bio-hazerd said...

neighbours can be pretty damn crazy.