Wednesday, November 30, 2005

You Turn Around At Do It Too!

Okay, for those who didn't know, I recently wrote this stupid report on rewards and punishments in a classroom setting. I guess you could say that I'm now an expert on how to get students do change their behavior/ get them to do what you want them to do. So ironically, the teacher I handed it in to, when she told me what my mark was on the first midterm (87.5), she said that she thought I was doing very well in the class. Is that not a little positive reinforcement? Singling me out and telling me that I am doing well... that's just low. Does she think I don't know what she's doing. It's obvious she sees potential in me that I can achieve but haven't. She's just trying to get me to think that if I try harder, I will do awesomely. I can't believe she would try to use that Skinner bull shet on me. Well I admit it did work at first, it made me blush a little bit. But then after the affect wore off, I realized that i'd been tricked. Most teachers use this to push the students a little more. Whatever.

Teachers suck for manipulating your minds!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol maybe she just wanted u to keep it up. lolz... u'r thinking too much. haha. she was probably proud of you. and yea...... did u ever get ur mark back for that report?

bio-hazerd said...

yes, yes they do shannon, yes they do!