Friday, November 11, 2005

Happy Rememberance Day!!

What a festive day it is indeed! One might say it's more festive than ANY saint day! lol. I was thinking of putting one of those red poppies in my hair, and making a cute little thing out of it, but I thought later that it might be disrespectul. So I never even got around to buying one. Obviously somebody is lacking spirit! lol.
Nyways, I got stupid spanish class to go to today... I would love to skip it, but then I feel bad leaving my friend all alone. She actually has to go because she doesn't know much spanish, but I on the other hand, know enough already to take the final exam and pass... thus I don't really feel like going... but I will anyways.
After class, I'm going shopping with Lisa. I really need more stuff to decorate my room. It's so BLAH! All the girls on my floor have informed me that I have a surious lack of decorations. feh! WHATEVER! maybe I will get around to buying something today. we shall see. I also need more clothes. I LOVE THE MALL! (like duh!)
Shannnnonononononyn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol shoppaholic! hehehee need anything from the body shop? when u come in... we try to make u think u need more, and more and more until what originally woulda een a 25$ purchae turns into 50. HA. exxcept.. i'm not one of those sales ppl who can do that too well. but the other ppl will empty ur wallets =D haha anywaysss ttyl.gotta go work.email u later =D

bio-hazerd said...

no matter what colour you dye your hair shannon, you will always be blonde.

and that's a good thing...