Friday, November 04, 2005

Riddle Me This

I just took this french placement test so that I could take a french class next semester. My results are a bit confusing. On the listening comprehension section, I scored 100% (woot!), yet on the reading comprehension, I only received 60%. I found that kinda odd and wondered what it meant. And another shocking thing was that on the grammar part I got 80%. I never would have guessed that! To me, that's the part I should have nearly failed - not the reading comprehension... which I thought might have been my strength. Nyways, the results confirmed that I am good at french. (shocking!) Thus I am happy.
I was also invited out to a bar today for my friends birthday. I'm not going. I would rather not waist my money on acoholic drinks in some nasty and dirty bar in Hull with people I don't REALLY know. It's not worth the boost in popularity.
'nyn

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

I can never understand French.

well, I can... but not a whole lot... luckily I don't take any language courses... hehehe!