Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I Hate The Price Of Failure

I thought I was doing well in university so far. I was wrong. Just as I was starting to believe that I could be smart enough to pull of 80s, I get super bumbed out by a 66!! yea... that stung. I've been sitting here, bragging about my amazing marks for a while now... and I am now realizing that everyone needs to pay there debts. The midterm went pretty well, i got pretty good marks on most of the questions... except this one question that was worth 1/5 of the midterm... and I got 5%! yea... shocking. And oddly enough the girl I sit beside got the exact same mark, so when she got her test back first and told me the mark, I acted like it was a really good mark... but then when I actually got the mark, I felt like I needed to pretend to be equally as happy with it. Now I'm just super not happy, and I'm afraid of the marks in my other courses... what if they turn out to be horrible too? I can't bear to get bellow a 60 on anything... I would probably start crying if I did. I know they are only marks, but my stupid high school has corrupted my mind into thinking that nothing but 85s are okay. After receiving back my first two midterms, whose scores were both above that standard, I was in too good a mood. Now it's time for me to pay the price. Thinking about this is making me want to cry. I AM NOT HAPPY!
my life is plentiful of ups and downs. Sticking to one is impossible, life changes too quickly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, u can still pull them up. and at least u got nice marks to suck up ur avg.. i on the other hand.............