Wednesday, November 16, 2005

But I'm Not Lazy!

If I gave you three guess one what I did today, I doubt you would ever guess it. I assume that your first guess would be "went shopping". WRONG! After that, you would probably ask me "are you sure it wasn't shopping shannyn?"... WRONG I tell you! So ya, I really don't know what you would guess after that, but to save you the trouble, I'll just tell you. I went to the ........ gym! NOT to look at the cute/strong guys, but not actually work out! *shockes* indeed! So ya, my friend and I actually spent an hour there just exercising. I totally needed it too, since it's so bloody cold here now (yesterday = first real snow fall of the season) I haven't really been going out much. Ya, i do make it to the mall every once in a while, but there isn't anywhere really to go.

I also had a midterm today. Woot for psych! I'm hoping I did better than my last one... I studied less, but I think I understood more. Thus, I don't know what the result is going to be. feh. As long as I pass.

Que j'ai des problems de famille. Je ne sais pas quoi faire avec elle. Je n'ai jamais rencontré personne qui resemblait tellement a moi. Je suis tellement comme elle. Je ne veut pas devenir elle. Elle veut que je fasse des choses que je ne veut pas faire. Elle veut que je deviens cette type de personne. Celui qui s'amuse trops. Celui qui boit et fait des actes d'amours. Pourquoi es-ce qu'elle me fache tellement?

Sorry about that french part. If you wanna know what it means, it's not that hard. I didn't say anything important, so no worries. Well, I'll TTYL.
Can't Wait Til Xmas! The season is upon us. Be merry!
Shannnnnyn!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

yeah... gyms are cool. i joined peths's gym club back in grade 12 but i stopped going in the new year, got lazy.

but my plan is to workout at my uni's gym and buff up a bit. I'd like to see Shannon benchpress a heavy lod some day.