Thursday, December 01, 2005

If You Build It, They Will Come!

I decorated my room even more today. Some people on my floor kept telling me that it needed to be done. So I did it. It's not quite perfect yet, but it's much better than it was before. Some people even said it was better than their own room. *smiles*. It's kind of cool to have people come into your room and tell you it looks beautiful.

On a completely different topic. Last night has high drama floor meeting. Our floor is the problem floor. This guy has already been kicked off. - That's pretty extreme. And there are a lot of problems between groups of people on the floor. Even some really bad vandalism against some of the people. It was serious. Anyways, lately because of all the damage, we have had to pay bills for repairs. That sucked. Everyone knows that certain people had absolutely nothing to do with it. (like myself!). Anyways, this one girl, who i barely even know, told the person in control of the building that this was not fair, and singled me out as being a person who shouldn't have to pay. She said it in such a nice way, that it was really shocking for me to hear, because I never really thought that she noticed me. Oddly enough, I almost burst into tears because of it. The tears were part from the embarrassment of 30 people all suddenly turning their heads to stare at you, part because it was just really nice of her, and part because I knew everything she said was true and it seemed like she actually thought highly of me. THANK YOU CARLY!

I had special permission to leave the meeting early since I had my first exam today (in class). I heard that the whole thing lasted almost two hours, and ended late. So I was happy to get out of there. Anyways, the exam went alright, I shall see what my mark is before the end of the month. Woot! Only four exams to go until I get to go home!

No comments: