Sunday, November 06, 2005

I AM NOT A BLONDE (anymore)

Hello there. I have been dying to tell you my little surprise for some time. In an earlier post, I told you that out of excitement for our good marks, my friend (Berenika) and I went out an bought something. I wanted it to be a surprise for you. Although I accidentally told Tacky already what my plans were. Oops! anyways, so ya, my friend came over after dinner and I decided to dye my hair "punchy brown" and she went with "red pulse". Most of you know how blonde my hair was before this, but let me tell you hers was SO much blonder! Anyways, so ya, this is how it turned out: I think mine looks pretty nice, it's a nice shade and it looks pretty natural, although more fun than actually natural. Either way, I actually like mine. As for my friend's hair... well, she kinda went a little more red that we both expected. Let's just say she probably will be avoiding public for a while. lol. okay, jokes, it just looks like she went a little punk rockish. However, this isn't her style, so I actually find it funny. Just imagine that it's redder than an apple. That should help you picture it. lol. Nyways, hope you enjoy my little surprise, and get a laugh at the fact that your blonde queen is no longer blonde. lol. And let me also add that my hair is actually a bit darker than it looks in the picture, so ya, it's really quite a nice chocolate brown. Well, TTYL!
Shannyn - the brunette!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

you're not blonde????? what has this world come to????

Anonymous said...

i can't believe u died your hair brown! Thats my colour... From what i see it looks ok though.