Monday, November 14, 2005

I Banish Thee!!

Today I noticed that I wasn't getting any work done. The reason, I soon discovered was because my laptop is such a distraction. When school had just started and my internet wasn't working properly, I didn't have this problem because there was nothing to distract me; however, now I don't want to do any work and simply want to play on my computer all day. Thus, having realized my problem, I banished my laptop from my sight. In an impulsive move, I unplugged it and hid it in an empty drawer under my bed. I didn't look at it again until after dinner when I got the urge to hook it back up again. I promised myself that after a little studying I would be able to spend as much time as I wanted on it. This has now become a form of punishment for myself, but it does help get the work done. Am I proud of what I did? No, it should not have come to that, I should have better control over myself. But still, it worked, didn't it? I'm thinking I should ask someone on my floor to keep it in there room so that I can make it through the weekend with as much productivity as I am capable of.
SO MUCH WORK TO DO!

THANK YOU TACKY FOR CORRECTING MY WORK! YOU DID SUCH AN AWESOME JOB! lol, and thanks to Heather too, although next time could you make it more clear what the changes you make are, it's hard to find the differences between my copy and your corrected copy if you don't make them distinct.

And lastly, an update on my hair. It's practically back to it's old blonde self. I think it might be slightly darker, but that could just be my view. I'm a blonde again. (yes sammy, I know, i never really changed, and that I will always be a blonde - but still, I think I might have been smarter as a brunette...) lol. BIES!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

blonde is blonde is blonde. =)