Saturday, November 19, 2005

Harry Potter With A Side Of Guilt Please!

This massive group of U of Ottawa students invaded the cinema friday night. The theatre could not have been more full. The movie was great, it got a lot of laughs. I think Ron Weasly is sexy! And Harry Potter is cute too. But all in all, I was suppose to watch the movie with my family when I came home. We had planned it during the summer, but now since I wouldn't be home until just before xmas, I didn't think that there would be time. I know I maybe should not have gone, and waited to see it with them, but I did really want to see it. And it was opening night (those are always the best). Plus it gave me a good chance to meet and hang out with new and slightly less new friends. I am happy with my decision to go, but nevertheless, I thinking I might just not tell my parents that I already saw it and let them take me later.

As for this weekend, it's study-hard for the final row of midterms before the exam attack. Lol. In bubbly-blonde terms, that means that I need to do some christmas shopping. woot! tis the season! Now, the right thing to do is to have a happy medium and do both. This could work.

In retaliation to Sammy's comment that he would love to see me try to bench-press anything... he is completely correct! I am a weak as anything. I went shopping this morning (damn the cold!) - for food! and I could barely carry aroud my little basket! I mean, even the little old ladies seemed stronger than I.

Nyways, It's one a.m. I should get some sleep. Harry Potter ROCKS! Go see it, unless you hoped it would follow the plot of the book, in which case --> never see it! There was nothing about houselves in the movie at all! All the important things that happened in the end of the book were pretty accurate, but the beginning is total messed up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL seeee ya soon buddy =P

bio-hazerd said...

shannon's coming back to wreak havoc in stouffville??!?!? yes? yes?! awesome!