Thursday, November 24, 2005

Snow, everybody loves you but me...

Chick walks into my room: "Shannon, did you see the snow?"
Gee, let me see... was that the stuff I slid on and nearly fell over because of this morning when I left rez.??!!??
Everyone here is talking about the wonderful snow. To me it doesn't seem oh so awesome.
It does seem to have put everyone in a good mood though. I could hear christmas music earlier today, and people are cheerfully waiting the end of the semester so that they can go home. Even my evil neighbour doesn't seem so bad anymore. A couple nights ago, when I was still very angry at him and his loud music, I started this list of bad things he did and I planned to hand it in and get him kicked off my floor. However, today, he came by my room and chatted with me (I think he's scared of being kicked off because other people have complained about him...). So ya, he came by and was pretty decent. I told him that he plays his music too loud, and I think he might work on that... so I'm in a happier mood. But trust me, the mood is not related to the snow, like everyone else's. Nyways, It's practically the weekend. woot! Some of my classes are almost over. Can't wait for xmas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwwww a bit of snow is beautiful!! hehe little flakes dancing in the sky, the sound of a beautiful crunch while u walk on the white blanket of fluffy stuff.... awesome =D hehe except when itmakes the bus go super slow cuz of the weather and it's late and u end up sitting on it for longer than you have to. lolz.. oh yea.. and today.. there was a huge puddle of water on the bus.. haha looked like it was leaking. anywaysssss it's awesome to be "living in a winter wonderland" hehe keep smiling old buddy old pal. hehe

bio-hazerd said...

you know you love it.