Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm A Hypocrite!

My last post sounded bitter about Halloween, but that's mostly cuz I didn't have a plan. Tonight was good though. I borrowed some bunny ears from my neighbour Lisa. I wasn't a slutty bunny, despite what you might think about university bunnies. lol. Nyways, being in Ottawa, we knew where all the goods were. So we headed down to the governor generals' house and the prime minister's house. They each gave us little bags of candy... so that was pretty awesome, and on the way we stopped by a random house and I got some chocolate from there too. So ya, it wasn't a productive night for gathering candy, but it was fun all the same. After our stops, we went to a restaurant downtown for dinner... the meal was amazing! lol. I loved it. And our waitress loved us. It was awesome, she was soo good to us, mostly cuz we were all dressed up as different animals.... in the end she gave us each TWO pieces of bubble gum. How Sweet.
Nyways, fun's over. I'm happy that I got to go out with people tonight. It wasn't actual trick-or-treating cuz we used our purses for the candy and never actually said those words... and since we only went to one real house and the other two were those of important people who were obviously too important to actually give the candy out themselves...
The picture is one I JUST took of me. obviously i had to give back the bunny ears, so you missed those... but i still have my makeup on... so the effect is still there. THANK YOU ASHLEY FOR DOING MY MAKEUP! Aren't I so adorable? lol. Niters + happy halloween!

No comments: