Monday, October 24, 2005

Post #113

Had a midterm this afternoon. Think it went pretty well. I was suppose to have a class afterwards, but it was cancelled. My first cancelled class - I am happy! Anyways, so when I was walking back from that class with my friend from my floor, I was complaining about my internet, and so since we had all this spare time, she fixed my internet for me and got me some cool file sharing programs. woot! So basically I spent a lot of time watching movies since I got the program... I already saw Mean Girls, Guess Who, and part of Thirteen (but it freaked me out so I deleted it and never plan on watching the end!). Nyways, It's been quite a good day for me... so i'm gonna keep on smiling.
~Shannyn

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

common... don't be chicken. watch the whole moviiie!!!!

Anonymous said...

hehe awesomeeeeeee