Sunday, October 16, 2005

Instead Of Studying...

Ya, here are some of my quiz results...

My French Name: Michèle Binet
My Sexy Brazilian Name: Alessandra Cabral
My Japanese Name: Masako Shigenoi
My Irish Name: Grainne Hughes
My Hawaiian Name: Alohilani Kalama
My Pimp Name: G-string Money
My Outrageous Name: Enorma Sass

My Band Name: The Stoned Uncle

My Power animal: Eagle
The Animal I Was In My Past Life: Whale
You are active, a challenger, and optimistic.
Hard-working, you are always working towards a set goal.

My Hidden Talent: You have the power to persuade and influence others.You're the type of person who can turn a whole room around.The potential for great leadership is there, as long as you don't abuse it. Always remember, you have a lot more power over people than you might think!

I Should Learn: Swedish
Fantastisk! You're laid back about learning a language - and about life in general. Peaceful, beautiful Sweden is ideal for you... And you won't even have to speak perfect Swedish to get around!


My Hair Should Be: White
Classy, stylish, and eloquent. You've got a way about you that floors everyone you meet.

My Summer Ride Should Be: Mini Cooper
You are all about unique, one of a kind adventures. The only thing predictable about your summer is that it's unpredictable!

My Superhero Name: The Emerald Wave
My Superpower: Psychic

My Weakness: Bacteria
My Weapon: Caustic Foam
My Mode Of Transpo: Hydrofoil

My Monster Name: Death Chemist
I Feast On: Olives
I Lurk Around In: Flock Of Freshmen
I Especially Like To Torment: Republicans

The Rejected Crayon Color That I Am: Tin Man's Johnson Silver

How Machiavellian Am I?: Somewhat
You're not going to mow over everyone to get ahead...But you're also powerful enough to make things happen for yourself.You understand how the world works, even when it's an ugly place.You just don't get ugly yourself - unless you have to!

How Kind Of Pizza Am I?: Pepperoni
Robust and dominant. When you go for something, you go full force. You tend to take control of situations easily. And in return, you get a ton of respect.

Score On An American Citizenship Test: 20%

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

haha, thats cool.

where did you do these quizzes??

Shannyn said...

sorry about that... I meant to give a link at the end... it was:
http://www.blogthings.com/

They have tons of fun stuff to waiste your time...