Wednesday, October 26, 2005

(115) ~ Guess Who Aced Spanish!!

Woot! It's a moral 98% victory, but in reality I really only got 97%. No dif, but still, I really should get that full extra percent. My teacher seems so sweet, but so evil at the same time. This morning I was one of the many who got to class before it started, and the teacher had an extra muffin. He said, pick a number from 1 - 11 (cuz there was 11 kids there in total), anyways, he went around the room and people guessed random numbers. Then when he got to me, I didn't really know what was going on, so I just said "seven". And guessed what, lucky seven is always the way to go. I won the muffin! And it tasted damn good! So after that class, i did some grocery shopping (more juice! - ya, i finally realized I have been spelling it the french way and didn't know that it didn't make any sense) lol. Anyways, free muffins rock! Niters!
(more movies have been watched, but I will not bore you will the list). Classes 2mora... how delightful. Spanish ROCKS!!! Woot! Buenas Noches A Todo El Mundo! Me Gusta MUCHO If De Compras! Pero, no tengo tiempo ahora. a la proxima.

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

go you. congrats. Spanish is sexy.