Friday, October 21, 2005

Post # 110 ~ Happy UO Day!!

Indeed day is University of Ottawa day. Hundreds of families are here with their university bound children looking at the univesity and thinking about their future. The students that are already here are considered as the "art" - I suppose this since we don't have any classes today and we just walk around campus like lazy bums - that just makes the university a gallery.
Anyways, I was no lazy student today. I got up at a decent time and did some grocery shopping... (I LOVE JUS!) Then, since it's so f'in cold in this cursed city, I went to the local mall and looked for a blanket. But they didn't have any, so I walked across the street to the mall on the other side and bought one in the the Bay. Came back to my room, had lunch with a friend... Then I took Public Transit (it's soooo much better here!) and went to a farther mall. After hanging around their for a while, I went to some downtown streets and looked in some stores... then I walked back to the mall I went to this morning, and looked around there. I REALLY wanted to buy something.... but I didn't get to.... it's SO NOT FAIR! I need to go somewhere else.... Ottawa has NO fashion sense! Everything is soooo boring!!!! What has happened to the world?!?!?!

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

well... its Ottawa... you can't really expect much. (no offence to any Ottawanese).

Anonymous said...

haha maybe it's not that it sucks.. maybe it's just that u'r not shopping with the right people LOL. ok.. i'm feeling stupid right now lalaaaaaa HIIII!

Shannyn said...

Sammy, you have so much to learn - IT'S OTTAWAIN, not Ottawanese!

Alice, agreed... shopping with you was much better.