Saturday, October 08, 2005

Evil Cat Lady!!

On the bus, you meet all types of creepy people... like the evil cat lasy I met... her evil eyes were always on me. Spooky. Anyways, I did make it home. And in good time too. Honestly, as soon as I got home, I left. lol. Movie watching, and downtowning was fun guys! View Tacky's pics!! Corpse Bride earns a 7.8/10 just cuz I am nice. lol.... I think it's good, but not the makings of a classic. lol.

Feh! BWHAHAHA!!! It's sooo nice to be home, I think I got back into the ruff I was in all summer... that one that involved going out and doing no work... ya, that's were I am right now... pretty efin' sweet in my opinion. Anyways, things are going okay right now... I just don't know how I'm getting back to school... that's too weird for miss organized here. I would rather know. So en somme, I have few plans... and that's working for me right now. TTYL!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

i'd like to access tacky's blog... but apparently its restricted... i can't get in!!!! =(

Shannyn said...

I think you can get in if you sign into your hotmail.