Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Post #114

I am totally going movie watching crazy right now! After my last post I stayed up until 2am watching "sisterhood of the travelling pants"... then this morning I watched "The Perfect Man" (hillary duff), before dinner I watched "cruel intentions" and now I'm in the middle of watching family guy. lol. It's some good stuff. Nyways, after that I still have about 5 more to go until I am finished what I have already gotten. Woot. I'm in a good mood. I had but one class today, and although my friend and I were told by this really bitchy girl to "talk lower", that didn't ruin my day. (She is evil, my friend and I were being quiet and we were not talking during the important parts, but she turns around and looks right at me and basically tells me to shut up.) That's was stupid. Oh well, back to my movies...

No comments: