Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Planes are Fast!

I took a plane back to school today... it was fast. lol. But it wasn't as cool as monday... I just hung out with tacky... and got the boys to do my homework.... sadly, Sammy wasn't so easily swayed... so I just let him play on my laptop while I bragged about how spoiled I am... lol. Okay, that doesn't sound THAT awesome... but I missed them! Even Souki! *shockes - i know*... Anyways, I got like nothing done... and I miss being able to corrupt young males into doing what I want them to do for me... lol... Sorry Souki, although you did an awesome job on my philo... lol! And a special shoutout to Mr. Lin for supplying such an awesome article for me.... lol. I can't get over how good it is!!!
Okay, so that was my weekend.... Today alone I spent over 300$ just to get to here... and for what... 30 mins of class?!?!? Useless!
Nyways, I need to get back to work.... avoiding it doesn't seem to make it disapear... so I have decided maybe if I actually crack open a book and do it, that maybe that will help it vanish... it's just a plan... don't try it at home kids!

TTYL WORLD!!
P.S. To the causer of miss t's probs - U SUCK!!!! WHAT THE *BLEEP* DO U THINK U'R DOING??!?!?! that's just tight of you my dear... even low for your standards!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AOL-Weblogs Inc Deal: Some Futher Details
Weblogs Inc Deal: Some Futher Details : Couple of details on the AOL-Weblogs Inc deal...two components are not part of the buyout deal: Blogsmith , which is the software tool the company developed to power its ...
I was blogg surfing and I found your blog. I think it is very interesting. Keep up the good work!!
If you ever think in having your own busness and quit your job witha minimal investment, visit this site make money, if you need make money this is great"

bio-hazerd said...

you actually spent $$$ for an airplane ride back to Ottawa??? what in the world? you could have just given the $300 to me!!!!

Anonymous said...

it is low. but what can u do. i guess i trust too easily eh? despite all ur warnings. haha anyways u'r awesome =D