Sunday, October 23, 2005

This Post Is For You - Sammy Fungus!

lol... today I met your twin. His name is johnny... your names sound a lot alike. You are also about the same height, and of the same racial background. You both talk the same way, use the same words, and talk about the same things. You both play computer games, and study a little. You both encourage your friends and oddly, you both do that am-I-shaving-cuz-in-some-places-you-can't-tell look. I thought you should know that your twin lives in my building.

Sammy, I'm glad you are not going to get your licence, you would be a creepy driver. That time that you were in my car, lol... let's just say I didn't think you were a natural. lol.

Anyways, today I studied... a little. lol. I tried, but I still have far to go before my midterm 2mora. No matters... I think most of it will get done.

P.S. I don't know which looks better.... attempt at curly, or attempt at staight hair. lol. Both are hard and don't offer many rewards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
bio-hazerd said...

wow, my twin is quite deliciously hot. =)