Saturday, October 29, 2005

Lacking The Creativity For A Good Title

you know what's an awesome movie? The Green Mile. It's really well done. I highly recomend it. It's not the type of movie I would normally watch, and trust me, there were parts were I really wanted to look away, but it's just amazing. However, I thought that the final ending was pretty stupid, although the ending of the story within the movie was really perfect. Nyways, that was my friday night fun (movie and pizza). This morning I woke up and watched some crappy saturday morning T.V. In other words, not much got done. lol. I'm thinking about going to the library later today. But I wonder if that will actually happen, or if much will come of that. No matter. It's only school. The two midterms I have gotten back so far had some very decent marks, thus I have decided to relax just a little more. Ironically this decision came at the same time as the acquiring of the new and better internet connection... lol. It's funny how things like that work out so nicely.
Shannyn

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

never seen 'the green mile' but hopefully someday i will.

ah yes.... procrastination at its best! =)

Anonymous said...

lolz..... what's ur secret to all those awesome marks? plz tellllll!! haha i need help >_<
and i wanna go watch movies like u do!!!!!!! haha oh wellz... let's go movie watching in december =D hehe.