Saturday, October 22, 2005

Another Tries, Another Fails

Today I woke up in a pretty good mood. I decided to give ottawaian shopping another try. I set out to the local mall after lunch and planned that the first nice thing that I saw, that wasn't TOO expensive, I would buy. I came back empty handed. That's All I'm going to say about this shopping experience. I'm not liking it right now. I wish I was back home, cuz they have nice stuff there.
WHY DOES EVERYTHING I LIKE HAVE TO COST LIke $150+!?!?!?!?!?! or like triple what I'm willing to pay.
ggrrrrr.... well, i'd like to say that i'm going back to studying now, but that would mean that I have already done some studying and that I was planning to do some soon. Both are lies!
Enjoy the rest of your day, mine is spoiled!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

its expensive because its a female product (I'm guessing, but most likely). and they know how females love to shop, so they jack up the prices. thats how female consumerism works. =)

Shannyn said...

Indeed, i do love those girlie products... it's just not fair that our fashion comes at such a price.... damn the gap for being so expensive... I WANT THAT $200 coat! It was beautiful! lol.