Monday, August 01, 2005

Shopping Trip # 1 Million + 10

Well, guess what I did today! Shopping... again.... well at least it was a different mall... (YD Mall). I took the subway there! *shockes* I know... spoiled little girl actually taking public transit! There was one point where I actually knew which way to go and Tacky didn't!!! Oh ya, i forgot to add that I went with Tacky and her bro. Basically i spent the whole day trying to piss him off as much as possible. giggle, walked through the makeup sections of the mall as slow as i could... and went in all the nice clothing stores (although I would have anyways, I would not have made a point to look at everything and go ALL around the store). I smelled EVERY perfume just to get him angry... although i think i wasn't harsh enough (should have looked at underwear and bras [that would have put him over the top for sure!]). Nyways, he wasn't that bad, just gave him my pda and that shut him up pretty well. HE TALKS SO MUCH though!!! grrrrr....... don't worry, he didn't ruin my trip though. (it's pretty hard to ruin my shopping trips!). kk, g2g... ttyl

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

you sure spend a lot... :P