Friday, August 19, 2005

The Weather Tells Me What To Do...

Today is my day off, and I have no plans yet. However, it is only 8:00 am and I have the rest of the day to talk to people. Nevertheless, if you look outside right now, it's a total storm. This says to me that I might as well not try because driving in that will not be fun. So unless the weather changes for the better soon, I might be stuck in the hell hole all day! Grrrr.....

If you are wondering why I am up so early it's because I went to sleep last night at 9:30 pm because I was soooooo tired from work. However, other days when I work the same hours I am not THAT tired. The only explaination for this that I can think of is that the weather was sucking yesterday. During my lunch break I was froven on the bench so I decided to eat in my car... yes yes... my beautiful car... how I love thee.

TTYL - I hope I find something fun to do today

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

you have a car but you're scared of the rain... OKAY THEN!