Thursday, August 11, 2005

More pics of me...

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! Ya, I do rock.... As you can tell, I'm in a good mood. You ask why? Well, I had a short day at work today... and have plans with Tacky later today... sounds good to me!! I also didn't screw up at work that much today!!! Well, it's hard not to do anything wrong, but I came pretty close today... I can't even think of anything really stupid.

I often analyse situations against my will and think about the things I did wrong. These things haunt my lonely moments every day and have been collecting in my head for years. They are what makes me sad. I concentrate on them far too much, but I can't stop my mind from going back to the memories. I don't know what to do to help me forgive and forget.

Incase you didn't realize, the first pic is of me when I started the entry, and the second was just taken as I am finishing it up. Have a good day... ttyl.... here I come Tacky!



2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

is it just me.. or is your hair blonder than usual? .. eh, either way, nice pic. and glad to see you're happy. :)

Shannyn said...

Thank you for noticing! Although it's all natural. Every summer my hair goes a lot lighter depending on how much time I spent in the sun. Lol