Sunday, July 31, 2005

New Stuff!

Okay, I know you are just going to say that I am such a spoiled rotten little daddy's girl / princess / or whatever... but the news is too exciting to hold back. Yesterday I went shopping with el padre for the 'back-to-school' "essentials". Let me list what he bought for me:
  1. New camera phone with sweet plan. (He also got one for himself)
  2. Laptop
  3. Carrying case for laptop
  4. A new wireless router
  5. Random other cords for laptop
  6. a PDA (!!) <-- have already sent two emails from it(!)
  7. A printer/scanner/photocopier (nice one too!)
  8. And radom other stuff that goes with my PDA

Of course this cost him a fortune, but it's for school.... and you can't put a price on education *wink + cheesy grin*

So call me what you like, hate me for all my brand new stuff, but i don't care cuz I got sweet stuff!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

yes, you are SUCH a spoiled little princess. damn it with all your high-tech gadgetry... grrr...