Sunday, August 28, 2005

Indeed, It Was A Good Day!!

Lol... I never could have guessed who today would have ended up... but it was so much fun. Originally I planned to hang out with all my girlie friends but one by one they all cancelled, and last night it went from four to three. This morning it went from three to two, so it was just Tacky and myself... (*Get better Jenny!!!*) Anyways, we went out shopping at a pretty cool mall... then went over to another friends house.... and it turns out master Fungus was there. After driving Michelle to work... Fungus, Tacky and I went out for caps and then we picked up robby and the four of us hang out in a park... Then went out to get food and went to another park... lol.... played on the equip... watched the planes and the stars.... even got into a large debate with Fungus.... but I think he won... At least I can admit it!! Anyways, it was sooo much fun... and I will hopefully see them again at least a couple of times b4 I die... lol.... Oh ya, THANX Tacky for the present, I LOVE it!!! Très, Très Jolie!!!!! Muy Bonita!!! I plan to wear it to work tomorrow!! Fungus, I hope you come and visit me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ewwwwww don't show ppl pics of me stuffing my face with ice cream! LOL so mean. oh wellz, thx for a great day shannon! LYLAS! haha and i'm glad u like the present =D hehe u'r cool. i definately would love to do something like this again. and haha ur debate with sammy was interesting to watch. lolz.. u had no idea what u were arguing for.. most of the time, now did u? HAHA jks. hehe seeeeeeee ya soon!

bio-hazerd said...

shannon, i love you.

actually, no i don't. but thanks for carring me around yesterday, twas fun. =)