Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Too Lazy

I did NOTHING today... and I don't care. Thanx to Robin, I also learned that the pic from my last post is not visible to others (although it obviously works on my computer). How sad. Anyways, i'm not going to fix it just cuz i'm too lazy. Although today i did go to my gm's house to help clean it with my bro. We both made some quick and easy spending money and got some pretty good hot dogs for lunch. I finally learned how to put songs on my pda (tried 5 but only got three on succesfully). The songs are kinda old, but I still like em... the successfull ones are: 1. Girls and Boys, 2. American Idiot, 3. Sing for the Moment. Ya, that just gives you an idea of my music likes. (Green Day rules! + Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money). I have a bunch of more resent songs on my other computer but I am stuck working on this one today.... well, i wouldn't say i'm quite stuck... it was basically the one I started on and now am too lazy to move to another. That's just how my situation is.... i'm just Too Lazy.... but as my dear Sammy has already told me, it's okay cuz it's the summer. Sweetness....
ttyl...
Oh Ya, I also went on msn on my pda today... it's soooo weird!!! And a million times harder to have a conversation with someone cuz it takes a few minutes to actually get out what you wanted to say... i'm scared to try it with two people cuz i might not be able to go from one convo to another. I've learned lately that i'm really not a curious person... and could probably careless if i never tried msn-in' with dos peoples.
Oh ya, and another thing, that airport thing in Canada today.... so sad. It's kinda amazing that nobody died (that is at least what I heard). Oh well... i'm 99% sure that it had nothing to do with terrorism... this makes me happy... but on the other hand it probably had something to do with the other major world issue - global warming... i don't really know which is worse, cuz they will both eventually screw us all over (scary thought!). Well... ttyl people of the world! Drive safely and if i don't talk to you later - good afternoon, good evening and good night! (The Trumen Show!)
Shannyn

No comments: