Sunday, August 07, 2005

Your Welcome Tacky!

I just read tacky's blog (BTW - thanks for making me your number one shoutout!) and I wanted to reply to that. So... here is my response/shoutout to her!

Tacky, I've known you for what seems like 4 decades, but it's really only been 4 years. What happened in that time can probably not be well explained to others, but we had good times... some of these were: *The Yellow Brick Road*, Jumping Jacks in Geography Class, That Door Thing [I really thought I had trapped you!], Playing Video Games During Our Lunch.... and other trips from that grade, Getting through our terrible teachers (you know the ones!), Doing all those projects, That surprise party i co-planned for you, All of our other shopping trips, Driving in my car, all my driving screw ups, when I would sufer the rath of your sibs to let you have fun with your significant other, when i asked you for advice and never followed it..... that actually happened all the time... wooops! Anyways, as you can tell, we had fun these last few years.... stuff that i hope you will not forget (cuz i know i won't!). The day i asked you if you wanted to sit with me and my friends at lunch changed my life soooo much!!! (BTW - thanx for saying "yes"!)

Okay, apart from you being such a good pal, (LYLAS!!!).... I actually have to work now!!! JOBS SUCK!!!! oddly i am saying this before I have even started. Still, the idea of me in red.... gag!

TTYL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL YAYYYYYYYY ME LUV U TOOOO!!! Best BuDdIeS forever!! lol yes.. sry for all teh pain and trouble I put you through >_< but there were tonz of good times right? lol lalala soooo r u sure u dun wanna go to pacific mall?? we could walk around and look at cute stuff while Sammy GAGS hehe =P jks jks. but the part about u coming with us is true.. wanna come? haha goooooood luck at work. hehe and no.. i cannot see u in a red uniform lolz. BLAH! have a nice week, month, and the rest of ur life! hehe and iiiiii better be apart of the rest of ur life!!! *muahahahaha* ok.. i think i'm going a little insane here.. maybe it's cuz it's the first time I can actually post a comment on ur blog. hehe bye!! LYLAS

bio-hazerd said...

i agree with the above statement! :D

Shannyn said...

Sammy, do you even know what LYLAS means? lol.... cuz I don't really see it!