Saturday, August 20, 2005

Quicky Post

This is going to be short because I have to be at work soon.... Yesterday was my day off so I really wanted to go shopping, but when I tried to hook up with people, nobody was available. Here is a list of people who suck because I really really tried to get a hold of you yesterday:
-Jenny
-Janet
-2Celia
-Sammy
-Michelle

You people suck! You all had reasons not to come, or for some reason I couldn't get a hold of you!!! EVIL EVIL!!! Sammy, do you know how many people share your last name when I tried to look it up in the phone book??? And Michelle, I tried the number for you that you gave me, the same one that's in the phone book, and I couldn't get you. I also tried your cell # that you gave me a long time ago, but that no work either. In the end I was so desperate to get out of the house that I took my bro. I'll tell you more about that later.... as for now.... YOU SUCK!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey shannon! That musta sucked a LOT! lol.. if i were home. i would go out with u!!
or at least i'm pretty sure i would be able to! aww luv ya buddy. i hope u still have some kind of entertainment e!t home!! luv ya! byw