Sunday, August 21, 2005

Not Frustrated For Once!

Nope, I'm not frustrated, aggravated, irritated, upset, annoyed, bothered, purturbed, exasperated or anything of that sort. My last post was hateful towards people because I was not able to hook up with them for the day... but today I just fell like I don't really care anymore. I'm not going to go and ruin a perfectly good summer by complaining all the time. Anyways, I have nothing to do today either... well... my room is looking pretty messy.... but... no... must resist.... can't clean today.... it's too... umm... well, it's just not a cleaning day! Lol. Right now I'm on my second oldest computer because the two newer ones don't want to connect to the internet for some reason. Usually I ignore this computer... seeing as how it doesn't even have speakers to play music! it does however have my only music downloading program... (ironic eh?) and it is also the only one with multilingual spell check. Hense it's the one I liked to do my language homework on. I have one other computer older than it, but we bought it over eight years ago.... it's really really old and doesn't have any internet connection. Anyways, my two better ones are really annoying me now. The third oldest is really slow, and neither of them are connecting to the internet for some reason..... arrrrg... The best one is playing music for me right now... seeing as how it's only a few feet away from me. We keep the best three computers in one room... cuz i'm not allowed to have one in my room... and neither is my bro (obviously!). So ya, they just sit here all the time. Grrr.... It's weird cuz they all have the same internet connection and this is only one that is working correctly and it's the oldest! lol.... annoyingly my PDA will not connect to the internet either, which proves that there isn't just a wire connection gone wrong since we have wireless in the house. I never thought to check my laptop to see if the internet works there.... but I have a bad feeling about it. In summary, there are 5 things in my house that can get internet, and they all recieve the connection from the same place, but the oldest of them all is the only one that is working..... lol.... I think I repeated a lot of things in this post. Feh! I suppose all this talk about computers is getting me frustrated again. lol.
Friday actually went pretty well. My bro and I went out for chinese food for lunch.... then ate it in my car cuz the weather was pretty annoying or we would have gone to the park to eat. Anyways, then I took him shopping and pointed everything out that I would like to get for my birthday. (I found this really nice bag in spencer's that I am dying to get!!!) Anyways... in this one store, a worker told my brother that he had a pretty woman.... first of all... i'm not some sort of possesion! Secondly, WE ARE BROTHER AND SISTER!!!!! However, we didn't say anything because this has happened sooooooo many times to us. One of the first times I remember was during skiing lessons, when our stupid instructor asked me if we were dating (I was in total shock and wanted to push him down the mountain!) Then another time, we were walking around town and ran into some of his friends... and then that time at school when Amy asked me if he was my bf! Anyways.... ya, it's happened many times. It's just cuz we are close. There were never really a lot of other kids to play with where we grew up, so we hung out together. Even now, most of my friends live in a different town than me, so I talk to him a lot. Trust me, he fight a lot too.... normally we are at each other's throats! But now that we are older and i'm going away to school in the fall... we seem to be getting along pretty well.
Well, that turned out longer than I had planned. Let me just add that after a shopping we went to pizza hut for dinner.... what an experience. lol

No comments: