Tuesday, August 30, 2005

PARTY!!!

It was soooo cute! They threw me a little going away party today because it was my last day at work. My boss went out and bought enough pizza for everyone and pop was on the house! We all just stoud around in the back room talking about my plans for the future... the bakers even donated some free cookies to my cause! yummy! After that, my replacement came in and I got to help train her... oddly she was like the same age as my parents and therefore it felt weird that a minor was teaching her how things worked. I think it was weird for the both of us. Anyways, I gave her all my helpful hints and taught her everything I knew. She was very nice and I was glad to see that she wasn't afraid to ask questions. She also was a quick learner and I was able to leave her alone for a little while. Lol, it feels weird correcting adults when they make mistakes... I am really not used to that.

On a new topic, I still don't really know what I'm planning on doing for my own party. Lol.... so many things don't sound cool enough, or fun enough, or they have already "been done". I want it to be speacial since I will not see most of these people for a really long time, or possibly never again. That's sad. *tear* Please call me with suggestions. I know I have been asking you to do that for a while now, but with the date comming up soon, I don't know what to do!

No comments: