Monday, August 22, 2005

It's Soooo Early!

True Story:

"She set her alarm clock last night, preparing for an early morning as she heads off to work. Little did she know she would be waking up a lot earlier than planned. It wasn't even 7:30am when her alarm clock went off, a full hour before she had set it for. She woke up right away and went to shut up the clock but still the ringing rang. The young lady then realized that it wasn't her alarm clock that woke her up, but the telephone, whose lights were flashing insanely. She picked it up and said "hello" as she wondered who the hell could be. Her dad answered and told her she had to get up right away and pick him up at the mechanic's store. She complained and argued so she could go back to sleep, but he insisted because he needed to get to work and his car was not working well..."

Ya, I was up soooooooo early this morning!!!!!! OMG!!!! Anyways, I don't have a car today.... *tears* I miss my little baby... my car is out in the world.... he's in downtown.... in a parking lot.... OMG, what if something happens to him. What if he gets stolen? Or hurt? Or dented? I'm afraid for my little car's life!

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

worried about a car? naw... no worries there. its just a hollow piece of metal with other fluffy stuffy materials inside. =)

Shannyn said...

Wow dare you say that about my one true love!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo much more than that!!!!!! *tears* you are a cruel man!!!!