Thursday, August 04, 2005

Just another day in my world...

Okay, you'll never guess what I did today.... lol.... actually, i'll give you one guess..... if you still don't know, you really don't know me that well... cuz today I..... WENT SHOPPING!!!! I took Celia and Ms Tacky to a mall they had never been to but I had been like 10 times. Let me warn you that the only thing i bought was lunch and a drink, it turns out that Celia was the big spender when she bought pants and a skirt.... and lunch... and a yogurt! She made Tacky and I look a little cheap... feh! I shop enough... it's a wonder i'm not broke! Anyways, me wants to give a shout out to Mr. Sammie Fungus [lol!!] for reading my blog so frequently and being my number one commenting fan!!! Thanx, you make my site look less lonely!!! And i do try to return you goodness by making fun of you on your own blog! I'm cruel... but at least i know it! Anyways, you are an awesome guy and I would luv to hang out with you one day... (lol, that sounds like punishment!) I am also very bored.... it would be cool to stalk you and see who is really having the better summer.... besides, i don't think you could stand me for too long.... remembers times we talked 1 on 1.... last time i really talked to you was either the time i tried to get you to skip school and go shopping with me, or when we were at the library doing english isp research, that's when you said that you don't hate anyone and I told you i was going to try to get you to hate me.... lol... ttyl~

Shannyn

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

hahaha. to best honest with you, i prolly wouldn't mind you stalking me, it'd make my summer more interesting. and no, i will never hate anyone, not even you! mwahaha...