Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I'm Blonde!

Yesterday when I was at Heather's, I took off my Alice-made bracelet (the one I always wear - *pink + blue*) to put on some sunscreen. Not smart cuz I left it there when I left... when I got home I freaked out!! I thought I had lost it... I called Heather like a million times to see if she could find it... finally I got through and she brought it over to me... *thanx*. That's sadly not the first time i lost it. During the school year I left it in my common room. I had taken it off to do some dishes and then I left it on the shelf all night... I was shocked when I woke up the next morning and found it there... I can't believe nobody stole it. After these two instances I now consister it my lucky bracelet! I don't remember when or why Tacky made it for me, but thank you! lol. Only a true blonde could write a whole entry about a bracelet. te he.

2 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

I spose you're just really lucky. The bracelet has a magical spell that makes it not get stolen when you leave it somewhere. =)

Souki said...

hahaha yay! that's great.