Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A good day that didn't involve shopping...

Alice called me yesterday morning as promised. We didn't really make any solid plans, just talked about what we could do. After lunch I called up Heidi whom I hadn't spoken to in far too long. We talked for over 2 hours - mostly me updating her on all the lives of the people we both once knew. (My parents aren't going to be happy when they see that bill - lol!) However, during that super long conversation, alice tried to contact me at least 5 times in two different ways. Very little success... cuz i only noticed one of them. oops. Anyways, so after my conversation, I called up Alice who said that she was currently free to hang out and play games like we had originally planned. So I went down, picked her up and drove her back here. Ironcally, she choose to play "Life" the bored game - I said nothing, but it happens to be one of my fav. games and the one game I think I may have played every single time I went to Heidi's house. We played Life FOUR times... and seeing as how we played by the rules of naming all the guys we have to be married to, we found out some interesting things about who would make us the most rich in the end. (Sammy, Alice said you were pretty lucky!) lol. jokes. (Robin, I'll have you know Alice picked you first! and I think you did better then Alvin). But of course RP will always be my main man!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what-the?
lol.. umm good..OR ELSE!
=p