Monday, May 29, 2006

It's SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!

ack! I'm not used to this weather... and this is exactly why I like it better when it's cold than when it's hot. It's hot, and I can't do anything about it. Since there is that major transportation strike in the city, my parents don't really want me to leave the house and especially not to go out of town b/c if I go south it's simply pure chaos. You wouldn't be able to tell just by looking at my town cuz it seems totally normal here. Damn rich people who never use the transportation. I doubt anyone here knows about the strike, and it certainly doesn't affect very many people, only those who work downtown.

Anyways, last night was cool. Heather called me from her work, told me she and Sammy were planning to go to second cup later... Turns out Sammy had text messaged me the day before inviting me out but I hadn't had my phone on cuz I was at home most of the time. Anyways, so I drove down to 2nd cup and met him, then Heather got there and the three of us road tripped down to Tacky's house. Picked her up, drove back to 2nd cup, had some drinks, went to the grocery store and the three of them bought Pringles (Alice and Sammy's were riddle ones for kids - lol - soooo cool! "What's bigger, the sun or the moon?!?!?!" lol.). Then we drove down to the park and walked around the bug infested circle thing... Later went to Michelle's house but she wasn't home. Then Robin found us and the five of us stood around the parking lot talking for like forever. Sadly I had to leave first and don't know how their evening ended.

In other news, I'm more than 1/2 of my way through the Da Vinci code. I didn't want to read it b/c I felt like I was doing it b/c everyone else was, but I'm now just reading b/c it was recommended by so many. And I'm still only three capters into Oliver Twist... lol, I do plan to finish it... honestly!

Guess I'm stuck here until the transportation is running again... if you're bored and want to head north i'll come... just not aloud to go south.... grrrrrr.....

3 comments:

bio-hazerd said...

last night was awesome, we should do it again!

Souki said...

our night ended fine. it wound down after you left though

magmers said...

come visit me i am north