Sunday, May 14, 2006

I miss blogspot!

Wow, i really haven't updated in a while. Not much has really happened since then... except this weekend which wasn't as bad as I'm going to make it sound now. Anyways, Saturday was pure torture cuz my mom went to the spa and my bro had class so I was left alone with my dad. AAAWWWW!!! We got in a few really minor disagreements in the morning, and then we decided we had to go do some shopping together to prepare for mother's day. So we went out, and during the drive we had at least two major arguments (that I can remember) which resulted in him yelling at me for not good reason. arrg. There was a lot of small talk during that ride and even more silent periods that were much worse. We finally made it home and I stupidly enlisted in his help to bake a cake for mom. oops. I'm not really that bad of a baker, and i have made a few cakes by myself before, but I'm pretty slow and it and wanted to finish faster, so we started baking together. I guess I had forgotten what happens every time we try to do something together: he takes over the project and puts down any attempts that I make. arrg! Everything has to be done his way!! ggrrrrrrrr.....

Saturday night we went down to my grandmother's house (downtown! woot!!) for a chinese food dinner. That was pleasant... although Ry thought he was being super polite by, instead of saying that he was 'full' (as in he ate enough), he said:"I've had sufficient". He was proud that he had been proper and not sooo rude.... but nooooo.... My grandmother said that he could have been more polite by saying:"My sufficiency has been suffonsified and anything additional would be superfluous". Apparently that's the most polite thing you can say when you want to communicate that you couldn't eat anything more. Grandparents just have to be sooooooo proper....

So Sunday (today) was alright. My bro and I made dinner for our mom... and the cake was a big success! Dad iced it and I decorated it. Thus, since we had different assignments, it was pretty okay. Dinner was edible and my mom liked it. yah! Happy mother's day to everyone!

1 comment:

bio-hazerd said...

its the thought that counts! =)

and YERRRR for downtown!